HBase >> mail # dev >> Trunk not compiling

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 16:28
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-21, 16:33
+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-21, 16:37
Re: Trunk not compiling
Hum.

I just update my trunk folder and tried to rebuild but it's failing on
ProtobufUtil... I will try to figure what is my issue and see if it's
failing on the same issue you have.

JM

2012/11/21, ramkrishna vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I could see a dev-support folder under Trunk.  But here it is searching
> inside hbase-common? Inside hbase-common there is no dev-support.  That is
> what is wondering me.
>
> Regards
> Ram
>
> On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 10:03 PM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ram,
>>
>> I have this fine on the dev-support directory. don't you have it? Can
>> you take a look on the folder to see what you have there?
>>
>> JM
>>
>> 2012/11/21, ramkrishna vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> > Hi Devs
>> >
>> > I am facing a fatal error while trying to compile the trunk code.
>> >
>> > [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
>> > [INFO]
>> > [INFO] Could not find resource
>> > 'C:\HBase\HBase_trunk\hbase-common/dev-support/fi
>> > ndbugs-exclude.xml'.
>> > [INFO]
>> >
>> > Did someone face this? Are am i missing something here?
>> >
>> > Regards
>> > Ram

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-21, 17:00