Flume >> mail # user >> announce flume logger for Ruby

+
Lars Sjöström 2013-11-11, 13:16
Re: announce flume logger for Ruby
Hi Lars,

It would be nice if you could create a wiki page on Apache Flume wiki here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home. You could also link the Flume logger for Python you wrote earlier.
Thanks,
Hari
On Monday, November 11, 2013 at 5:16 AM, Lars Sjöström wrote:

> Hello flume users!
>
> I've created a flume logger for Ruby (subclasses the Ruby Logger). It supports both Flume-NG (Thrift) and OG (ThriftLegacy).
> I haven't  pushed the gem yet, But should work fine to clone and build it yourself.
>
> https://github.com/lsjostro/ruby-flumelogger
>
> Happy hacking!
>
> Cheers,
> Lars