Accumulo, mail # dev - Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch

Re: Hadoop 2.0 Support for Accumulo 1.4 Branch
William Slacum 2013-11-12, 21:14
The language of ACCUMULO-1795 indicated that an acceptable state was
something that wasn't binary compatible. That's my #1 thing to avoid.

> Maybe expressly only doing a binary convenience package for
> 0.20.203.0?

If we need an extra package, doesn't that mean a user can't just upgrade
Accumulo?

As a side note, 0.20.203.0 is 1.4,