MapReduce >> mail # user >> submit a job in a remote jobtracker

Re: submit a job in a remote jobtracker
But this solution implies that a user must access the remote machine before
submit the job. This is not what I want. I want to submit a job in my local
machine, and it will be forwarded to the remote JobTracker.

--
Best regards,