Hadoop >> mail # general >> No svn revision corresponding to hadoop-0.23.0-src.tar.gz contents?

+
Andrew Bayer 2011-11-22, 21:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-22, 23:32
+
Andrew Bayer 2011-11-22, 23:40
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-22, 23:44
+
Andrew Bayer 2011-11-22, 23:51
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-23, 00:12
+
Andrew Bayer 2011-11-23, 00:31
+
Scott Carey 2011-11-23, 04:39
+
Scott Carey 2011-11-23, 04:50
+
Steve Loughran 2011-11-24, 12:41
+
Luke Lu 2011-11-24, 19:00
+
Tom White 2011-11-23, 00:33
+
Andrew Bayer 2011-11-23, 00:41
+
Arun C Murthy 2011-11-23, 01:03
+
Scott Carey 2011-11-23, 04:46
Re: No svn revision corresponding to hadoop-0.23.0-src.tar.gz contents?
On 11/22/2011 08:46 PM, Scott Carey wrote:
> Or you can just tag it x.y.z-rc0, and 'svn mv' it to the final tag spot
> without the rc designation if it is approved, else svn rm it.  I'm not
> sure why you would need to create a branch for each release, rather than
> simply a tag for each release.

+1

Doug