HBase >> mail # dev >> jenkins precommit error

Re: jenkins precommit error
It happened on first 0.95 build:
https://builds.apache.org/job/hbase-0.95/1/console  We have too many tests?
 Our build runs with MAVEN_OPTS=-Xmx3G  This probably does not apply to the
parse task that is going on post-build.

St.Ack