Hadoop >> mail # user >> why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?

Re: why not hadoop backup name node data to local disk daily or hourly?
Ohhhh...This is the benefit of sharing space with you. Thank you so
much for
keeping my knowledge base updated. It' high time, I require a proper re-scan
of everything.

@Andy : Now i'm truly sorry, for passing on the wrong info.

Best Regards,
Tariq