Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Running Zookeeper in 2 machines

Re: Running Zookeeper in 2 machines
The servers on machine1 will still try and connect to machine2 to form a
quorum because they cannot form a quorum themselves, because they only make
up half the cluster, and you need half + 1 machines to form a quorum.