Chukwa >> mail # user >> Unable to start hicc

+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-17, 06:13
+
Eric Yang 2012-05-19, 23:54
+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-21, 07:41
+
Eric Yang 2012-05-22, 04:51
+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-22, 15:24
+
Eric Yang 2012-05-22, 15:31
+
Prakhar Srivastava 2012-05-23, 06:22
Re: Unable to start hicc
Hi Prakhar,

If you have data in cluster summary, this means the system is working as
expected and data analytics script is aggregating fine.  Could it be
timezone issue?  Chukwa expects the server to run on UTC time zone to
prevent day light saving time to have over lapping data.  Javascript layer
translates UTC time to local timezone.  If the server is running in a
different timezone, it could offset the UI display time by n number of
hours.  You can try to look at data from last 7 days to see if any data is
getting populated?  You can also use graph explorer to browse the data in
HBase.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric

+