HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome Ramkrishna S. Vasudevan, our newest hbase committer

+
Stack 2011-09-28, 16:15
+
Li Pi 2011-09-28, 16:17
+
Harsh J 2011-09-28, 16:19
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-09-28, 16:41
Re: Please welcome Ramkrishna S. Vasudevan, our newest hbase committer
Congrats Ram!  Great work!
On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Great job Ram! First commit should be adding yourself here:
> http://hbase.apache.org/team-list.html
>
> J-D
>
> On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:15 AM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Please welcome Ramkrishna, our newest hbase committer.  Ram has been
> > going great guns fixing ugly hbase bugs with a good while now.  I'm
> > glad he's on board.
> >
> > Good on you Ram,
> > St.Ack

+
Doug Meil 2011-09-28, 18:26
+
Ramakrishna S Vasudevan 0... 2011-09-28, 18:35
+
bijieshan 2011-09-29, 07:00
+
Andrew Purtell 2011-09-28, 18:54