 From: ramkrishna vasudevan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 10, 2013 9:42 AM
Subject: Welcome our newest Committer Anoop

Hi All

Pls welcome Anoop, our newest committer.  Anoop's work in HBase has been
great and he has helped lot of users in the mailing list.

He has contributed features related to Endpoints and CPs.

Welcome Anoop and best wishes for your future work.

Hope to see your continuing efforts to the community.

Regards
Ram