Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop

Re: [VOTE] - Establish YARN as a sub-project of Apache Hadoop
Eric Baldeschwieler 2012-08-15, 03:00
Hi Tom,

Speaking as someone who is being excluded from the new list, this seems fair to me.  It seems like you are worrying about a hypothetical.  Anyone who feels they have contributed significantly to YARN need only identify themselves.  Others are welcome to do so and become committers via the normal process.  Seems meritocratic / appropriate.

E14