Zookeeper >> mail # user >> how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use

+
ch huang 2013-09-04, 05:23
+
Martin Kou 2013-09-06, 10:05
Re: how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use
Sun's JDK comes with an program named jconsole. This tool can attach itself
to any running java process and monitor a range of things (threads, memory,
cpu, etc). Usually, you just have to start up jconsole and choose, among a
list of java processes, the one you want to monitor. You can stop jconsole
anytime you want too.

Edward