Zookeeper, mail # user - how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use

Re: how to monitor the zookeeper's memory use
Edward Ribeiro 2013-09-08, 14:17
Sun's JDK comes with an program named jconsole. This tool can attach itself
to any running java process and monitor a range of things (threads, memory,
cpu, etc). Usually, you just have to start up jconsole and choose, among a
list of java processes, the one you want to monitor. You can stop jconsole
anytime you want too.

Edward