Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> multi() and getData()

Re: multi() and getData()
The use cases that I came up with for multi all involved reads done before
multiple writes as with a read-modify-write operation.  In that case, the
reads need to be done before the updates.  Those use cases motivated the
Check operation so that you can ensure that nothing has changed before the
updates are done.

But as Marshal says, there isn't any reason not to have them.