Hadoop, mail # general - [VOTE] Direction for Hadoop development

Re: [VOTE] Direction for Hadoop development
Konstantin Shvachko 2010-12-07, 18:26
> I no longer think we should add any new serialization implementations to
the kernel.

Not clear. Do you propose to keep current serialization(s) and not add new
ones?
Or do you propose to replace current serialization by abstract interfaces
and move implementations to libraries?

--Konstantin