HBase, mail # user - Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin

Re: Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin
lars hofhansl 2013-02-23, 00:20
Congratulations, Sergey and welcome :)

________________________________
 From: Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: Please welcome our newest committer: Sergey Shelukhin

Hi,
Sergey has 51 issues under his name:
*
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20HBASE%20AND%20assignee%20%3D%20sershe%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)
*
* He was the driving force in finishing HBASE-5416 Improve performance of
scans with some kind of filters.
* He volunteers to be component owner for compaction
* He has been using and improving integration tests
* Several of his JIRAs improve dynamic config update
* He has studied levelDB and come up with various plans to improve
compaction performance.

I am sure he is going to make more contributions to HBase.

Keep up the great work, Sergey.