HBase >> mail # user >> hbase 0.92.1 hadoop compatibility

hbase 0.92.1 hadoop compatibility
Hi everyone,

I have a cluster running Hadoop 0.20.3-snapshot with HBase 0.90.2.

I want to use bulk loading with HFileOutPutFormat, which works for me when
writing to 1 CF but fails for more.

I know this is solved in HBase 0.92 and my question is:

Can I upgrade from 0.90.2 to 0.92 without upgrading hadoop ? Will HBase
0.92 work the same with hadoop 0.20.3 ?

If not, is there a good patch anyone knows of ?

Thanks,

Amit.