Hadoop, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

+
Thomas Graves 2013-04-11, 19:55
+
Hitesh Shah 2013-04-16, 20:57
+
Harsh J 2013-04-17, 03:28
Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
Zhijie Shen 2013-04-17, 04:14
+1 (non-binding)

1. Downloaded the source bundle and the binary bundle, and built the source
code successfully.
2. Verified the checksum and the signature
3. Setup a single-node cluster, and ran a couple of examples successfully

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/