Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 0.23.7
+1 (non-binding)

1. Downloaded the source bundle and the binary bundle, and built the source
code successfully.
2. Verified the checksum and the signature
3. Setup a single-node cluster, and ran a couple of examples successfully

--
Zhijie Shen
Hortonworks Inc.