Hadoop, mail # dev - Unused API in LocalDirAllocator

Re: Unused API in LocalDirAllocator
Robert Evans 2012-09-04, 12:52
I don't think it really matters that much.  The API is limited Private and
unstable, so I would say just remove it, but fixing it is fine too.
Either way file a JIRA on it.

--Bobby