Pig >> mail # user >> I think an example in the docs is wrong

+
Paul Houle 2013-08-09, 02:19
+
Pradeep Gollakota 2013-08-09, 02:28
Re: I think an example in the docs is wrong
Yes, that needs fixing.
Yes, please file a bug report on JIRA as suggested. See guide on
contributing to pig -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToDocument

To understand how the document is generated, please see -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToDocument
Regarding this particular fix, the change would need to go into -
./src/docs/src/documentation/content/xdocs/udf.xml