HBase >> mail # user >> Tests fail while building 0.90.3

Tests fail while building 0.90.3
Hi All,

I am trying to build HBase-0.90.3 on my machine. I am using Hadoop 0.20 append version described in the page:

http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/14/building-an-hadoop-0-20-x-version-for-hbase-0-90-2/

The test "org.apache.hadoop.hbase.regionserver.TestHRegion" with the following exception:

java.io.IOException: Failed delete of /home/temp/hbase-0.90.3/build/hbase/test/TestHRegion/testWritesWhileScanning

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vandana