Flume >> mail # dev >> Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-03, 20:29
Re: Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch
Mike,

Rebasing a branch which is likely used by a lot of people is a bad idea., as they will need to delete their entire repo (or find the last common commit, reset --hard to that and then pull). I don't see a problem with the commit being in a different order.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan
On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM, Mike Percy wrote:

> Looks like we are missing this commit on the flume-1.4 branch:
>
> 0c0dbb8 FLUME-1506. Child poms pull in specific versions of packages not in
> top level pom.
>
> I would ideally like to rebase the whole tree to put it in at the right
> place so that the order matches trunk. Does anyone have any issue with that?
>
> Best,
> Mike

+
Mike Percy 2013-04-03, 22:26