Flume, mail # dev - Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch

Re: Missing a commit on flume-1.4 branch
Hari Shreedharan 2013-04-03, 21:49
Mike,

Rebasing a branch which is likely used by a lot of people is a bad idea., as they will need to delete their entire repo (or find the last common commit, reset --hard to that and then pull). I don't see a problem with the commit being in a different order.
Thanks,
Hari

--
Hari Shreedharan