Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug

+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 02:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-03-18, 02:32
Re: Patch for 1.6-SNAPSHOT ProxyServer bug
Josh,

It's a fairly trivial fix, I'll just apply it to 1.5 if that would be more useful. Mind if I supply a git patch or is svn better?
On Mar 17, 2013, at 10:32 PM, Josh Elser wrote:

> Corey,
>
> Getting the fix in the 1.5.0 release would actually be even better, but any patch you could provide would be great!
>
> Feel free to create an issue on Jira to track and fix the problem: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ACCUMULO
>
> Thanks!
>
> - Josh
>
> On 03/17/2013 10:10 PM, Corey Nolet wrote:
>> Hey Guys,
>>
>> I found a bug in the ProxyServer in the accumulo 1.6-SNAPSHOT where it wasn't attaching requested columnFamily/columnQualifier to the batch scanner.
>>
>> I have it fixed and could submit a patch if you guys want it.

+
John Vines 2013-03-18, 03:14
+
Corey Nolet 2013-03-18, 03:49