Accumulo >> mail # dev >> new committers!

+
Billie Rinaldi 2012-09-26, 16:23
+
Billie J Rinaldi 2012-08-06, 17:08
Re: new committers!
Thanks, all.

It's a pleasure and an honor to be held to the same level as you all.

I'm (currently) rather interested in the prospects of building a
document store on top of Accumulo, leveraging code/principles/ideas from
Lucene and Solr. I'm also intrigued by machine learning algorithms built
over Accumulo. Overall, channeling what Bill said, I'd like to do my
part in making Accumulo a well-oiled machine.

On 08/06/2012 12:08 PM, Billie J Rinaldi wrote:
> I am pleased to announce that Josh Elser and Bill Slacum have been voted to become new committers for Apache Accumulo.
>
> Welcome, Josh and Bill!  Feel free to say a few words about your development interests.
>
> Billie
+
Jason Trost 2012-08-11, 20:06
+