Accumulo, mail # dev - new committers!

Re: new committers!
Josh Elser 2012-08-07, 02:02
Thanks, all.

It's a pleasure and an honor to be held to the same level as you all.

I'm (currently) rather interested in the prospects of building a
document store on top of Accumulo, leveraging code/principles/ideas from
Lucene and Solr. I'm also intrigued by machine learning algorithms built
over Accumulo. Overall, channeling what Bill said, I'd like to do my
part in making Accumulo a well-oiled machine.