Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Zookeeper 3.3.4 Available over IPv6 Ports Only

Zookeeper 3.3.4 Available over IPv6 Ports Only
Hi,

I recently installed a ZK ensemble. When establishing connections, ensemble members briefly connect then error out with NoRouteToHostException. When using netstat -na, I see only IPv6 address:port lisening. None of my IPv4 address:port are listening. Is there some config I missed. We use IPv4 internally.

Thanks,

Chris
+
Christopher Alexander 2013-01-07, 20:58