Hive >> mail # user >> Error Accessing Mysql metastore

+
shashwat shriparv 2013-08-03, 11:58
Re: Error Accessing Mysql metastore
can you try setting  this datanucleus.fixedDataStore=true and see if it
solves the issues?
On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM, shashwat shriparv <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Nitin Pawar
+