Zookeeper, mail # user - Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client

+
tanzir 2012-11-08, 23:25
+
Skye Wanderman-Milne 2012-11-09, 00:52
+
Tadeusz Andrzej Kadłubows... 2012-11-15, 10:12
Re: Zookeeper client exception when executing any command in client
Brian Tarbox 2012-11-15, 14:00
I've also noticed that 3.4.4 fails every time I run it (against a 3.4.4)
cluster, but running the 3.4.3 client works every time.

--
http://about.me/BrianTarbox
+