HBase, mail # user - Regarding Designing Hbase Table - for a banking scenario

Re: Regarding Designing Hbase Table - for a banking scenario
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-24, 10:10
Yes, you can. You just have to extract those fields in advance so that you
constitute the rowkey before actually putting the data in that particular
row. Also, try to keep your rowkeys as short as possible and if possible
try to use byte[] as row keys.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634