HBase, mail # user - How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?

+
yonghu 2013-10-22, 16:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-22, 16:41
Re: How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 17:34
Within a coprocessor, you can just use the CoprocessorEnvironment instance
passed to start() method or any of the pre/post hooks, and call
CoprocessorEnvironment.getTable(byte[] tablename).
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#client.connections ,
> especially 9.3.1.1.
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM, yonghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > In the oldest verison of HBase , I can get the HTableInterface by
> > HTablePool.getTable() method. However, in the latest Hbase
> version0.94.12,
> > HTablePool is deprecated. So, I tried to use HConnectionManager to create
> > HTableInterface, but it does not work. Can anyone tell me how to create
> > HTableInterface in new HBase version? By the way, there is no error
> message
> > when I run coprocessor.
> >
> > regards!
> >
> > Yong