HBase >> mail # user >> How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?

Re: How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?
Within a coprocessor, you can just use the CoprocessorEnvironment instance
passed to start() method or any of the pre/post hooks, and call
CoprocessorEnvironment.getTable(byte[] tablename).