HDFS >> mail # dev >> I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out

Re: I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out
Thanks for reply. But I find the codes are not zipped, so not to be
downloaded at one shot. Can I check out the code via CVS? If so, what's
the server configuration and directory info for downloading the codes via
CVS? Sorry for the simple question. Hope to get your reply. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Min (Catherine) Long
IBM China Systems and Technology Lab
Ryan Rawson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
09/13/2010 10:44 AM
Please respond to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: I am a new comer and have a question about HDFS code check out
Anyone can check out the code, I would recommend the git mirrors:

http://git.apache.org/

To submit you might want to read:

-ryan