Hadoop, mail # user - Re: jobtracker webservice in 1.2.0

Re: jobtracker webservice in 1.2.0
Hitesh Shah 2013-06-21, 03:01
The webservices were introduced only in the 2.x branch. I don't believe the feature has been ported back to the 1.x line. If it helps, for the 1.x, line, you can try appending "?format=json" to the urls used in the jobtracker UI to get a dump of the data in json format.

thanks
-- Hitesh

On Jun 20, 2013, at 8:59 AM, Clay Moody wrote:

> Can someone tell me the REST based web services path for the job tracker web services API, added for v1.2.0
>
> The YARN documentation at (http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-site/WebServicesIntro.html)  says:
>
> The URIs for the REST-based Web services have the following syntax:
>
>   http://{http address of service}/ws/{version}/{resourcepath}
>
> How does this translate to MRv1? I am getting a 404 at http://jobtracker:50030/ws/.…
>
> Thanks
> wcm