Hadoop >> mail # user >> RE: Any reference for upgrade hadoop from 1.x to 2.2

Re: Any reference for upgrade hadoop from 1.x to 2.2
For MapReduce and YARN, we recently published a couple blog posts on
migrating:
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/11/migrating-to-mapreduce-2-on-yarn-for-users/
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2013/11/migrating-to-mapreduce-2-on-yarn-for-operators/

hope that helps,