Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-16, 06:41
+
lohit 2012-11-16, 20:58
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-11-16, 21:14
Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Here's a git branch with the backported changes in case anyone has time to
take a look this weekend:

https://github.com/toddlipcon/hadoop-common/tree/branch-2-QJM

There were a few conflicts due to patches committed in different orders,
and I had to pull in a couple other JIRAs along the way, but it is passing
its tests. If it looks good I'll start putting up the patches on JIRA and
committing next week.

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-11-16, 23:38
+
Stack 2012-11-17, 05:34
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-19, 16:22
+
Siddharth Seth 2012-11-19, 18:09
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-11-19, 19:08
+
Tom White 2012-11-20, 12:41
+
lohit 2012-12-03, 18:02
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-04, 14:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-06, 02:59
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-05, 02:03
+
Arun Murthy 2012-12-05, 02:56
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-05, 21:26
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-11-19, 19:39
+
Bikas Saha 2012-11-20, 05:18
+
Steve Loughran 2012-11-19, 20:41
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-12-18, 19:45
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-19, 04:15
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-19, 04:43
+
Arun C Murthy 2012-12-19, 05:00
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-12-19, 05:07
+
Heather Bales 2012-12-19, 16:15
+
Prabakaran Krishnan 2012-12-19, 11:26
+
Steve Loughran 2012-12-19, 14:10
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-16, 14:52
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-01-16, 18:30
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-16, 18:38
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-01-25, 00:35
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-28, 23:11
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-29, 16:51
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-29, 17:21
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-01-29, 17:51
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-01-31, 05:01
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-01-31, 05:15
+
Bhandarkar, Milind 2012-11-17, 00:05
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-11-17, 04:27
+
Robert Evans 2012-11-19, 16:27
+
Mariappan Asokan 2012-11-19, 17:18
+
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda 2012-11-19, 17:45