Hadoop >> mail # general >> Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release

Re: Heads Up - hadoop-2.0.3 release
Here's a git branch with the backported changes in case anyone has time to
take a look this weekend:

https://github.com/toddlipcon/hadoop-common/tree/branch-2-QJM

There were a few conflicts due to patches committed in different orders,
and I had to pull in a couple other JIRAs along the way, but it is passing
its tests. If it looks good I'll start putting up the patches on JIRA and
committing next week.

-Todd