MapReduce, mail # dev - Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce

Re: Cannot create a new Jira issue for MapReduce
Benoy Antony 2012-08-09, 23:37
Just as Robert Evans mentioned, I found that Jira issue was getting created
even though there was an error message.
It seems I created several duplicate jiras . I cannot delete them.

If someone with administrative privileges can delete the following
duplicate jiras, that will be great .

MAPREDUCE-4527, 4528, 4529, 4530, 4531, 4532 , 4537, 4540 , 4541 ,  4542,
4543, 4544, 4545 ,  4546 ,4547

Sorry for this trouble.

Thanks ,

Benoy