Avro >> mail # user >> storing avro messages in hbase

storing avro messages in hbase
If I use avro to store messages into cells in HBase, would I need to store
the writer schema along with it in every cell?

A problem that I foresee is that I might modify my schema and write new
versions to some of the cells in some rows of the table and then things
would blow up unless I had stored the writer schema in every cell.  Is there
a better alternative?