MapReduce >> mail # user >> hadoop job is run slow in multicluster configuration

RE: hadoop job is run slow in multicluster configuration
Can you check the logs in the task tracker machine, what is happening to the
task execution and status of the task?

Devaraj K

This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by
phone or email immediately and delete it!ss

  _____