Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source

Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
Hi Vikas

  I use this link:
  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

  Things go well,except for the maven part,it needs to download the
dependecies from repositroy ,it gets stuck duing the download because of
some mirror urls are unavaiable,
so you need to changes somewhat avaiable.

 another one:

regards