Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','

+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-04, 09:51
Re: Sqoop export failed: Incorrect syntax near ','
HiChun-fan,
would you mind sharing with us entire Sqoop log generated with parameter --verbose? Are you using build-in Microsoft SQL Connector or connector provided by Microsoft?

Jarcec

+
Chun-fan Ivan Liao 2012-12-05, 04:25
+