Hadoop, mail # dev - Buiding Hadoop code from source

+
Vikas Jadhav 2013-03-01, 08:42
+
Agarwal, Nikhil 2013-03-01, 08:46
Re: Buiding Hadoop code from source
Noelle Jakusz 2013-03-01, 13:48
+1
Just getting started, I was looking for this too :)

Thanks!

~~
Noelle Jakusz
Skype: noelle.jakusz
Phone: (419) 862-5463<tel:(419)%20862-5463>
http://about.me/noellejakusz

On Mar 1, 2013, at 3:47 AM, "Agarwal, Nikhil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

Hi Vikas,

I you want to checkout the latest source code and compile and build then I think Hadoop wiki would be the best source to see the steps.