Hadoop >> mail # user >> web-tracker question

Re: web-tracker question
I don't like to clutter up with list with simple "thanks" responses...so, thanks.

Cheers!

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what it was.  Now, what I'm with
isn't it, and what's it seems weird and scary to me."
                                           --  Abe (Grandpa) Simpson