Hive >> mail # user >> io.compression.codecs not found

+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 10:32
+
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-23, 13:43
+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 14:16
+
bejoy_ks@... 2013-05-23, 14:25
+
Sachin Sudarshana 2013-05-23, 14:31
Re: io.compression.codecs not found
These are the default, add snappy as well along

<property>
  <name>io.compression.codecs</name>
  <value>org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.DefaultCodec,org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.GzipCodec,org.apache.hadoop.io.compress.BZip2Codec</value>
  </property>

Regards
Bejoy KS