HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-04, 06:25
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-07-04, 08:57
Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Currently datanode shows a lot of clienttrace logs for DFSClient. I did a
quick command line check to see how many clienttrace do I get per active
RegionServer and it seems the local RegionServer had very few (< 1%).

Given that datanode logs are too noisy with clienttrace, I was hoping to
find the metrics in an easier way. But maybe I will hunt the logs now.

Any pointers on what type of log to look for ?

Thanks,
Viral

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 1:57 AM, Azuryy Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> if SCR take effect, you can see releated logs in the datanode log.
+
Asaf Mesika 2013-07-04, 10:50
+
Viral Bajaria 2013-07-05, 06:09