HBase >> mail # user >> question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read

Re: question about clienttrace logs in hdfs and shortcircuit read
Currently datanode shows a lot of clienttrace logs for DFSClient. I did a
quick command line check to see how many clienttrace do I get per active
RegionServer and it seems the local RegionServer had very few (< 1%).

Given that datanode logs are too noisy with clienttrace, I was hoping to
find the metrics in an easier way. But maybe I will hunt the logs now.

Any pointers on what type of log to look for ?

Thanks,
Viral