MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: forbid use of hadoop.job.ugi to impersonate user without Kerberos

Re: forbid use of hadoop.job.ugi to impersonate user without Kerberos
No.

There are several ways a user can impersonate another user if you do
not use strong authentication (i.e. kerberos). Some ways are
implemented with that intention, for users who don't want any
authentication.

--
Harsh J